cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i find my system cpu value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which transaction I can find the physical CPU value in system. I saw in ST06.

Thanks

Eswar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I believe the Tx ST06 displays the number of CPU cores and not the number of CPU's (Physical).

Correct me if I' am wrong.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I think that's right. It shows the number of cores, and not much else. OS07N does the same, but it also shows the clockspeed (under Additional functions -> Hardware information), and I believe you can determine the number of physical CPUs from looking at the Numa Node information.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the correct answer to close out the thread.This will help others who might have the same question, as they'll know they can find a solution here.

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eswaralingam,

if you looking for physical memory of CPU

Goto DB02->performance->Overview here you can see General info,memory(physical memory,Current memory,...) and Database disk space.

Regards,

Deva

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIDeva,

My question is simple.

I don't want to see the memory. If some one asking how much CPU this server is having?

where I can see this?

I don't want to consumption of CPU.

Thanks

Eswar

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the transaction code ST06n with full detail view you will get

BR

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ST06N is not available in all NetWeaver releases. Is this an ABAP system? If so, try OS07N. That should be available at least as of NetWeaver 7.01, and possibly earlier. Go to Additional Functions... Hardware Information... and there you will be able to see the number and type of CPUs and their clock speed. This page will also give you the manufacturer and model of the system.

Regards,

Matt