cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CUSTOMER Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to make a report on info object 0CUSTOMER. I need to pull address and telephone no in report. But I am unable to get way to pull Data from 0CUSTOMER. I check it is pulling by Data source 0CUSTOMER_ATTR.

These fields in 0CUSTOMER_ATTRIBUTE but not 0CUSTOMER. Could some one suggest me how could I use attribute values in Bex Query.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Devesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add the required fields as Nav. Attr and do the mapping from datasource. After that right click on the associated infoarea and click 'insert characteristic as infoprovider' and give 0customer.

Now you can generate a report on it, drag and drop required fields in the report.

Regards,

Dilip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Thanks for your quick reply. Could you please let me know how could I make a Display attribute to navigation attribute and I  can make report on 0CUSTOMER but I am not getting required fields in 0CUSTOMER.

Regards

Devesh

former_member194898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The difference between display and navigational attribute is:

- display (you can use only for display)

- navigational (you can use for display and filtering,aggregating and so on).

So you don't need to create any navigational attributr to display the data.

Remember ! A display attribute is much faster that navigational one.

Regards, Leszek

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if required info objects are display attribute then turn off them and turn on navigational option.

Those options can you find at info object maintenance screen, attribute tab.

Like below. my info object - 0gl_account(in case its 0customer).

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

swati_gawade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devesh,

I am not sure if I understand your question correctly, but from what I understand, you can do following.

1. Open transaction RSD1.

2. Open Info-object 0CUSTOMER in RSD1 and go to tab Attributes (its the 5th tab)

3. check if the attributes you need to display are available in that tab.

4. If yes, then check the nature of those attributes. for e.g. Nav(navigational), DIS (display) you can change the their nature here itself in change mode

5. If no, then go to change mode and add the required attributes in this tab and in transformation add mapping for them

Now you should be able to see the required attributes in your query designer.

Also, as for pulling data from datasource 0CUSTOMER_ATTR, are there other datasourced for 0CUSTOMER apart from 0CUSTOMER_ATTR in your system?

if there are other sources and values from same shall be updated in 0CUSTOMER then check if the data load was performed from that source and attribute change run was executed or not.

As Datasource 0CUSTOMER_ATTR is one of the sources for 0CUSTOMER it is obvious that data in 0CUSTOMER and 0CUSTOMER_ATTR will be same where direct mapping is used.

Hope this helps.

-Swati.

former_member360228
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I understand it correctly, but if you create a report on top of your 0CUSTOMER master data then in BEx you will see all the fields which are present in that master data and not the data-source.

Map those fields that you need from the data-source to the Customer master data and that should be it.

Thanks,

Arminder