cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSPPFPROCESS - Batchpgm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have action profile setup for quotations. It will set the status of the quotation if the today date is less than valid until date.

Processed At - Processing using selection report. 

This action profile can be executed only one time successfully executable one.

I have scheduled batch job using report RSPPFPROCESS with parameters

1. Application

2. Action profile

3. Action definition

4. Processing at - Processing using selection report.  

5. Processing without dialog 

The pgm is running forever.

My questions is

1. Whether this pgm will pick all the documents in production and check whether action has met the selection criteria or not ? if yes process the document

or 2. It will pick only the quotation where the criteria is met ?

3. It will ignore already processed document i.e PPF processed and pick only not processed one. ? 

If its picking all the documents, then it will take time because i have 30K + entries in production. 

Kindly clarify

Regards

Kishore. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please find my answers below for your points,

1. System will not pick all the documents available in system. Where ever the action profile assigned to that particular transaction type system will only fetch those document types.

2. If you assign this particular action profile to Quotation transaction type system will take only quotation documents.

3. System will check for the condition and if document is met with condition then proceed otherwise skip the document. I do not think there will be a separate mechanism to consider only not processed documents.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will trigger only for Quotation which meet your condition in Schedule condition.

In schedule condition you can add status NE your status, so that it will run only those quotation which are not in the status.

Regards,

Deepika.