Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

singleton class in global class

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a basic understanding that if we use singleton class we can have only one instance at a time.

please let me know why and where we will use singleton call and how we can implement singleton class in global class

Thanks in Advance

Srivedha Sankaran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read it is available every where online

When the class is global also the behavior is same the reason to use is something like in SD where you have multiple exits in MV45AFZZ and you have your Z data all scattered but in one session for you need data only to that specific order so you can keep a singleton class and read and process all data without worry where the instance is created.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read it is available every where online

When the class is global also the behavior is same the reason to use is something like in SD where you have multiple exits in MV45AFZZ and you have your Z data all scattered but in one session for you need data only to that specific order so you can keep a singleton class and read and process all data without worry where the instance is created.

0 Kudos

Thanks Mohammed i got it now.

0 Kudos

Hi srivedhasankaran anbalagan

You can close the thread now.