cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master degree in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 5+ years of experience in SAP ABAP. I am interested in pursuing higher study in SAP. Is there any university which provides such courses in USA. Please advise.

Thanks,

Tiki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Tiki,

You can check out the SAP University Alliance Program schools.  For example, University of Tampa and Florida International University are members of the University Alliance program and offer various classes, certifications and degrees involving SAP.

Check out this thread in the SCN for more information on the University Alliance Program:

Thanks,

Thomas P. Campbell

rajeev_kumar28
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Tiki,

Kindly go through the blow link.

1. |http://www.cel.cmich.edu/onlinemba/Default.aspx?dc=MBA].

2. SYDNEY INSTITUTE OF ERP (SiERP)

Sydney Institute of ERP (SiERP), an SAP Education Partner and University Alliance Member, is Australia’s pioneering educational institute dedicated to offer the SAP courses. SiERP strongly believes that having SAP skills and the relevant business knowledge can open up a universe of opportunities and provide students with a powerful competitive advantage to succeed in the SAP ecosystem. SiERP is committed to providing cost effective quality SAP education to individuals who would like to pursue their career within the SAP professional environment.

As my knowledge point of view Many university offering MBA in SAP . 

Thanks ,

Rajeev Kumar