cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVDRE error on certain member from Dimension

0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the template will have EVDRE error when selection this entity. Upon check, by creating simple EVDRE report, some new members from this entity cause the EVDRE error. The new members was just added to the dimension and no issue when running process dimension. We have open the dimension, save and re run the process dimension without any error but still have the evdre error when open the template with the entity. No issue with other entity For info we are running BPC MS 7.5 upgraded recently from BPC MS 7.0. Any help is very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kheirudin,

delete the new members process dim and retry to insert again members one by one, verify that you don't have strange characters in ID or Parent and reprocess it to see if ok.

If error persist try a modify apllication with index and process application checked and see if you don't receive errors.

Please share the rows you are trying to insert.

Regards

Roberto

0 Kudos

It seem the issue relevant to the thread below as it pnly happen on our Production which the setup is on multiserver. The issue never happen on our Dev environment which on single server. Going to raise it to SAP

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3146154

Regards

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kheirudin,

sorry from your description I didn't understand it was the same issue. If it is the same normally you're able to process the dim the day after.

You don't need to raise to SAP, SAP has released one years ago, see please 1633966 - BPC MS: EVDRE encountered an error retrieving data from the Web Server, "Errors found retr....

For my experience it's sufficient as workaround to update the date of the .dep files, without stop and restart of services as described in the thread of your last answer.

Let me know if the workaround is clear or not.

Regards

Roberto