cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict search access of Service requests based on service team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the below requirement in our client to restrict the search of the service requests based on the service team.

Requirement

A user can only search / display the service requests which are assigned to his queue.(Partner Function --> Service team)

Can you please suggest if we have a standard authorization object by means of which we can achieve this.

Can you please help us on priority on this. Reward points would be awarded for helpful answers

Thanks,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi

I tried to control this through CRM_ORD_LP but it didn;t worked for me.

I was able to handle ti thorugh code. setting the emplyee's service team in search criteria by default.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naresh for your reply.

Can you please provide more details on the enhancement point / search request object.

Can you please help me with the placeholder / method name where you have automatically added the service team by default. Did you include the service team or did you include Assigned to(My Groups) into the search criteria.

Thanks,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi

I redefined the  method  EH_ONSEARCH_BTN of component  BT116S_SRVO/ADVANCEDSP. Because i used this in service order.  you can same method of  Service request component.

Use can call method insert_selection_param of class cl_crm_bol_dquery_service

to set the SERVICE_ORG parameter with value of Employee's service org.

Regards

Naresh

Answers (0)