Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master degree in SAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am Bsc(Hons) Computing graduate. I have two years of experience in SAP ABAP. I wanted to take admission for Masters in SAP ERP systems. I wanted to get more skills by learning more modules like CRM, BI, HANA etc. Can anybody suggest which is the best university that provides this course ? I am interested in universities from USA, Canada, Germany specially because this countries offer work visa after studies and I wanted to gain international experience. So please suggest any university and If anybody have completed or pursuing this course currently please provide more information about this course.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Please contact

www.hs-furtwangen.de/bcm or

mx@hs-furtwangen.de

and look through Business Consulting Master with spezialsations in SAP (ERP, CRM, HANA, ABAP, BI, APO)

Prof. Dr. Thomas Marx

Programme Director MSc in Business Consulting

Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences

mx@hs-furtwangen.de

www.hs-furtwangen.de/bcm

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I am not sure about US and Canada but i know there is an extensive SAP Masters degree at Victoria University Australia. It includes different SAP modules like CRM,BI,FICO,PS etc. Moreover, Australia also offers a work permit after this two year degree.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello Bilal,

firstly thank you for this information. But mostly I am looking for US or Canada. Victoria university offers same course in Singapore. But one of alumni of Victoria university suggested not to go for this course. Anyways, thank you !

Former Member

Please contact

www.hs-furtwangen.de/bcm or

mx@hs-furtwangen.de

and look through Business Consulting Master with spezialsations in SAP (ERP, CRM, HANA, ABAP, BI, APO)

Prof. Dr. Thomas Marx

Programme Director MSc in Business Consulting

Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences

mx@hs-furtwangen.de

www.hs-furtwangen.de/bcm

Former Member

Look into the University of Scranton in Pennsylvania, US. Online MBA in Enterprise Resource Planning - MBA ERP | The University of Scranton Online

Lynn Pryor

Solution Architect

First Quality Enterprises

McElhattan, PA

0 Kudos

Thank you for reply,

But I am not looking for online course. I am looking for classroom course

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

Sheffield provides good course in SAP ERP systems. But, after completion of course for gaining industry level experience, UK post study work visa rules are not helpful. Visa rules by UK government are not welcoming for students. I was in England for 2 years for my graduate degree. Government scrapped not only post study work visa but dreams of all international student also. So I am not willing to go back to UK for my further studies. Anyways thank you, if you have any other university information which is located in Canada, USA, please let me know.