Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup message in QA11/12

arpita_churi3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to find out a BADI/Enhancement to popup a message in transaction QA11

In QA 11 - > Inspection lot Stock tab  ,  while entering scrap quantity want to display  a popup if

COST CENTER is blank ( on click of Document button popup will come for cost center) before saving the  decision.

Thanks,

Arpita

8 REPLIES 8

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which of the customer-exits and BAdI available in package QV (usage decision) did you already try ?

Regards,
Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymonds,

I got one BADI but that triggers on click of SAVE button.But I want want before click of SAVE button it should check COST-CENTER field and if it is BLANK it will popup message.

Or help in finding ENHANCEMENT point in standard program.

Thanks,

Arpita

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found out one Exie EXIT_SAPMQEVA_010 but it will get triggered on click of SAVE button.

I want it before click of SAVE.

Pls help.

Thanks,

Arpita

0 Kudos

Hi Arpita,

Di you try all listed below?

QEVA0001

QEVA0002

QEVA0003

QEVA0004

QEVA0005

QEVA0006

QEVA0007

QEVA0008

QEVA0009

QEVA0010

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are Enhancement points in the screen (102), which you can possibly use to validate if the CC is entered. I think the variable (RQEVA-KOSTL02) should be available in the screen.

Hope this helps

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Requiremnet is changed little bit now.

Before SAVE , I have to Call a Modal Dialog Box Of COST CENTER field ( SCREEN 0126 tcode:QA11/12).And allow the user to enter value into it nad validate it against CSKS table.If valid then allow to save Record Usage Transaction else give message to enter again.

Values are getting populated in RQEVA.

In our Standard program one custom Enhancement isimplemented on click of SAVE button.

Pls suggest If I am able to meet this requirement.

Thanks,

Arpita

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found out one enhancement spot and point in PAI of screen inside CHAIN-ENDCHAIN for Cost center (KOSTL02) which triggers on Enter.

I have implemented it and calling screen 0126 using FM SCREEN_SEQUENCE_CONTROL.

Popup is coming ( screen 0126) but screen fields are not visible.

( Screen fields are visible in standard functionality on click of DOCUMENT button in front of To Scrap)

Pls respond

Thanks,

Arpita

0 Kudos

Hi Arpita,

I am guessing that something is going wrong in PBO of 0126 and specially in the modules

MODULE SUPPRESS_DIALOG

MODULE FELDSTEUERUNG.

Pl check with the std process and you should be able to spot the error.

Regards.