cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting Edit of Attribute Sets against a BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement to be able to restrict the editing of Marketing Attributes against a BP. 

The scenario is this.  SAP CRM receives BP from an external system via an interface.  Part of this interface delivers some marketing attributes.  The attributes in this set must not be editable in SAP CRM.  I have investigated the use of authorisation objects BGRKP and BGRKL, but these only control the ability to maintain the attribute set data, as far as I can see, and not to control how the attributes are handled at the BP level.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member710155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jon

You should:

1. maintain authorization codes at attribute set level.

2. maintain the same values from 1. in pfcg roles for objects C_KLAH_BKP and  C_KLAH_BKL.

3. assign roles to users

Best regards

Razvan Zainea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

You need to use C_CABN_GRP auth object, to use it first you need to assign some value in tcode CT04 for those particular attribute and then in pfcg role use the same value and in Activity give only Display access.

Also i have answered similar question in below thread which might be useful in your case. Just try to give Display only access in Activity for below ones too (which i mentioned in my reply there)

Regards,

Shobhit