cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex query conversion is not enable in Bex 7.0 while the same query is working in 3.5 in SAP BI ?

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

After the query execution in BEX 3.5  Currency conversion is possible  but while  try the  sam  query  in 7.0 for Currency conversion .It is not possible to change as  screen is not enable  to chooser the  selection  for that. .Meanwhaile I have  checked the  same query in RSRT(BI 7.0) for currency conversion. Currency is  converted  there.

Is  there  any other  setting requires in BI 7.0  query analyzer  for currency conversion ?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Bisp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

As you have mentioned in the above, you have tried the currency conversion in 3.5 and working fine. Where as in 7.0 it is not working. Tell me on thing. Is there any upgrade happend for BEX that means it has been upgraded from 3.5 to 7.0 or no upgrade happend. Also let me know, are you able to execute the reports in 7.0 version or only executing the reports in 3.5. if you are executing thereports in 7.0 version then need to check the currency conversion in 7. version. Please clarify the above things then we will let you the solution.

Thanks,

Premalatha.C

0 Kudos

Hi  ,

Thanks  for your response..

No upgradation is  happened  now.  As  I mentioned  that  I am able to execute the query in 7.0  but  currency converion is not possible in 7.0.

Regards,

David