cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Infotypes 585 and 586

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am not able to enter any data in Infotypes 585 and 585. They are blocked and grayed out.

Do I need to do any back end configuration to activate these infotypes? I have attached an image for reference..

Please let me know...

Regards,

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i under stand it is fine but there are no values appearing pertaining to Sec 80, 80C deductions go to table V_T7INI8,V_T7INI9,V_T7INI3, V_T7INI4 and then check whether there are entries maintained or not if maintained those values will be displayed in 0585, 0586 according you have to maintain proposed and actual amount details against to the sections then there will be a check box consider actual investments for tax exemption so that system gives exemption on actual amount rest every thing has to be configured in mentioned tables.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for your response. I checked all these tables and entries are maintained in all tables. But still i am not able to enter any data in these info types.  Is it possible to make entries for last period in these info types or we can enter the data for current period? Because I am trying to enter the data for the last payroll period.

Please let me know..

Regards,

Sreekanth

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually IT 0585,0586 does not allow to enter values for previous year which is standard approach but your saying you are entering for last payroll period where how system behaves is you can enter the values from 01.04.2014 - 31.03.2015 if you try to enter 01.04.2013 - 31.03.2014 then system does not allow you to create or modify for previous years.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for response. Once again i tried to enter data by changing the dates. Now its working fine.

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,

Sreekanth.K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikanth,

Check your Payroll periods assigned to Payroll Area and the Payroll Area Assigned to User.

Share the screenshot of Control record and the Payroll Area Assigned to the employee.

Regards

Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your response. I assigned last month period to the control record. Is it possible to enter the data for last payroll period in these infotypes?

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreekanth,

Kindly share the screenshot of your control record and IT0001 of the employee so that I can guide what is to be done. Usually system does not allow to change the dates of IT586 and IT585. It depends upon the FY and the control Record.

Regards

Ravi Kumar