cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve button is not visible on Approval step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one issue related MDG – Customer which I am briefing below…

1.    1)   I am trying to create out-of-box customer using standard WF - WS54300003.

2.     2)  But I saw, once I submit the CR, in the next level I am unable to see an approve button to proceed further.

3.     3)  I also found, the created CR is not at all going through the WF - WS54300003.

4.     4)  Please find the attached screen shots below of the error.

Thanks

R  Regards

Nitish Sharma

T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish,

It can be one of the following reasons:

1. Check authorizations of the receiver. It may be because the receiver may not have sufficient authorizations.
  2. If you are able to view the CR in the inbox and not able to proceed further then there is a chance of failing to determine the appropriate agents. Further, the reason you might be seeing the work item in the inbox could be that you might set the agent assignment as general task. Hence on failing to determine the agent the work-flow published the work item to all the available users in the organizations.
  3. If point 2 is true then first place to check would be to identify the reasons behind failing of agent determination. May be you can try simulating the rule from PFAC transaction or you can try to debug the function module (if applicable)  associated with the rule from SE37.
  4. Try to pass the same container element values what ever that made the work flow to fall into error state.

Regards

Pavan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish

Are you maintained processer for workflow in simple workflow node?