cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all BRF+ objects in the same application have been transported to target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I meet a tough question needs your kindly support, thanks in advance.

In our project, we included all BRF+ objects under the same application in a transport request, and we checked from BRF+ workbench that all objects were in the same transport request from transport information tab, but after released this transport request in the source system, and imported them in the target system, only the application object is in the target system, other objects under application don't exist, and checked them again in the source system, no transport information exist.

The storage type of object is customizing. and when I use the mass change tool to transport them, there are error messages, you can check attachment for details.

Can anyone provide a solution to transport them to the target system? thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Rainbow

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor

Hi Rainbow,

did you check the proposals in the error message, i. e. Is the application a local application and if yes is the assigned package connected to a transport layer?

Did you get any errors during the import of the request into the target system?

If on the above mentioned stuff is fine you should go to the transaction FDT_HELPERS and here use the report FDT_TRANS to write the complete application to a transport request and then check the request via the report FDT_TRANS_MASS_CHECK.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks!

These objects are not saved in a local application. Which have been assigned a package.

When we import the request, there is no error.

And we have run the report "FDT_TRANS", and selected "Transport whole applications" button, but only application IDs have been incuded in this transport request.

Could you know if any system setting relates to this issue?

BR

Rainbow

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rainbow,

I retested your scenario and in my case all IDs are transfered to the transport request as expected

So I think you need some debug a bit to find out the source of the problem.

I would recommend to use the report FDT_TRANS as starting point:

You should go to the FORM transport_id: There you should set a break point to the statement

LO_APPL->TRANSPORT_INCL_ASSIGNED_OBJECT which triggers the transport of the whole application

Debug into that method (leading to the class

CL_FDT_APPLICATION and method IF_FDT_APPLICATION_OBJECTS~TRANSPORT)

Here you will find the selection of all assigned objects:

CL_FDT_FACTORY=>IF_FDT_FACTORY~GET_INSTANCE( )->GET_QUERY( )->SELECT_DATA

This should return all objects assigned to the application. If not you have to check it.

If yes you have to move forward and check for each object why it is not transfered to the transport request in the consequent coding

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP Report should work.

Try in brf+ workbench by opening application & there is transport button (if not then switch on to expert level/technical aspects from personalize menu).

When you get pop-up for transport selection, you can check include referenced objects.

Also depending on NW version, you may try Mass change option under Tool menu.