SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Scheduling EMTB using RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I have a requirement of creating a Nightly Batch Billing in my Project. In order to achieve this I tried using the program RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER to schedule the transaction EMTB. However to my dismay, every time I try to schedule a job an error message is getting displayed "Event 569 is not Defined" .Can anyone help me out regarding a solution to this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I think that your EMTB settings are incorrect - it should reference event R569 as shown.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I think that your EMTB settings are incorrect - it should reference event R569 as shown.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the early reply. Can you please let me know the path to get this settings page.

0 Kudos

Hi Saustav,

You can navigate through IMG.

Financial Accounting (New)>>Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable>>Technical Setting>>Prepare Mass activities.

Regards,

Chandandeep.

0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your help. . I checked the mentioned settings, it is the same as was displayed. However in FQEVENTS the event R569 is not present. Is this event normally not there in the list of events or in the table TFKBM.

Please help

0 Kudos

create a message - ultimately you will need to manually create the event and its configuration entries.