cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems during installation SAP BPC MS 10.0

GabyDF
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello everyone, this is the first time posting in the forum, they have always been very helpful in previous issues, but after searching I could not find any article or post that can help me, so I come to show my problematic.

I have a server which has installed SAP BO 4.1 SP 4 where I want to add BPC MS 10.0, ( I have experience installing bpc in servers with bo 4.0, but never with BO 4.1), possess all necessary installation files you download from https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/swdc , and I have used in previous occasions without problems.

On this server where I am trying to install had already tried to install BPC 10ms successfully but as had errors, they uninstalled and when I try to open the installer shows me only the option to "Upgrade Server or SQL Server 2008 or R2" and if I click returns "Can not find PlanningAndConsolidationInformation File".

The last message shows that the uninstall was unsuccessful, so clean records thinking it might be some of that, but still with the same.

This is what shows the installer BPC

These are the specifications of the server

These are the specifications of BO 4.1 that is installed

What I want to know is:

- BPC 10 supports BO 4.1?

- How to uninstall BPC 10 completely?

Of course I thank you all in advance

Thanks,

Gabriela.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriela,

you should try to uninstall BPC through add / remove programs. That way the DLLs and every component should be uninstalled automatically.

Maybe you should check the MS SQL Server's databases folders and delete the mdf and ldf files associated with bpc. Sometimes they aren't deleted and may cause problems if you reinstall.

Kindest regards,

Santiago

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriela,

I cannot help you for the second question but as per this SAP document about pam also 4.1 support bpc 10 MS, see please page 17.

See please also these notes about supporting BO 2034385 - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for Microsoft SP15 Central Note

and 1909030 - Common topics regarding connections from BI to BPC data sources

Regards

Roberto