cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RU085- MMBF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have issue in MFBF, while making a confirmation for product cost collects I am getting error message error determining actual cost for order., i searched in SCN and all the points mentioned in the forum are satisfied but still I have the issue.

We are using product cost collector and we have completed the following activities

1. Created new version and updated in the material master
  2. KP26 values were updated
  3. Crated new PCC with new version and successfully run the preliminary costing for new PCC
  4. Assigned the new PCC in cost objects via KKPHIE
  5. All BOM, Routing work center, cost centers are valid.

Let me know anything I miss it or can anyone let me know where could be the issue?

The error details as follows

Error in determining actual costs for order XXXXX

Message no. RU085

Diagnosis

The actual costs could not be determined correctly due to incorrect or missing data.

System Response

The determination of actual costs is terminated.

However, the confirmation itself can be saved. Error records are written for a subsequent determination of actual costs. Using these error records, the determination of actual costs can be repeated once the original causes of the errors have been removed.

The transaction COFC for reprocessing the determination of actual costs can be found, for example, using the menu options "Logistics -> Production -> Production Control -> Confirmation -> Reprocessing -> Actual Costs."

However, it is not possible to write error records for run schedule headers, QM orders or header confirmations. In this case, the confirmation transaction must be terminated because a subsequent determination of actual costs is not possible.

Procedure

You can find the exact cause of the termination of the determination of actual costs in the error log for actual cost determination.

You can switch the error log on and off using the variable parameters.

There is no information from COFC for the order…

Thanks in advance

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try option in Customizing for the confirmation parameters (Transaction OPK4). In Transaction OPK4, select the 'General individual entry' tab page and there, select the 'Actual costs' and 'Termination for incorrect actual costs' indicators in the 'Error handling/logs' section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamal for details,

but this customization is not updated for any of our existing plants but working fine.

How this customization help us, will it help us to issue correct error message for actual cost calculation?

Thanks

Babu

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think it will help if system is 4,7 upwards