Did you mean: 

Asset - Down payment to recipient are 31 not cleared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I faced the problem during AUC settlement, and the error message is as follows:

Down payment to reciepient 160000000870 0 area 31 amount 133.44- not cleared

Message No. AW605

All down payments were not cleared for the asset under construction for the receiver 160000000870 in area 31.  An amount of 133.44- was not cleared, or too much was cleared.

You can only completely transfer an asset under construction if you reverse the down payments in the current fiscal year beforehand.

Procedure:

Clear the down payments that you want to settle to receiver 160000000870 0.

I checked the asset AUC, indeed the hard currency value has 133.44 USD in the area of 31, but other areas are 0 in value.

I cannot do anything (posting or clear the down payment) as other areas are 0 value.

This issue is more or less similar with

A] Down payment to recipient 200216 0 area 01 amount  271,996,024.00 not clear

B] <a href="http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/down-payment-to-recipient-area-01-amount-not-cleared-error-4690439" title="http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/down-payment-to-recipient-area-01-amount-not-cleared-error-4690439"> Down Payment to Recipient Area 01 Amount Not Cleared Error - Toolbox for IT Groups</a>

> But, my area is 31 (which is not postable).

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I checked OSS note 336803: "For message AW605, additionally check whether the selected down payment items balance to zero in all depreciation areas. If a currency difference exists in a depreciation area with a foreign currency, you can carry out the following correction posting:

1...Copy transaction type 180 or 181 and restrict to the foreign currency area

2..Bring the balance to zero by posting with this transaction type via Transaction AB01 and select this item for the AuC

capitalization".

I try to figure out the settings of step 1.  Kindly advise where is this?  Is it OAYA?

I tried to play around OAYA, but still not working.  The area 31 is still not allowed for posting.

Kindly advise.