cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why movement type 653 checked deactivate qm inspection?

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I would like to create a new sales return movement type 953 copy from 653 without creating inspection lot.

I check the IMG setting of movement 653, and find deactivate QM inspection already checked.

When i post the return stock with 953 or 653, the system still create a return inspection lot for inspection type 06.

The help say if you check the deactivate QM inspection then there is no inspection lot create, but it's not true.

Could anyone tell me why?

thanks!

BR

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Ideally, your analysis seems to be correct. But you can still check the below three things -

a) Tx: OMJJ => MvT 653 and 953 => Goto - "Deactivate QM inspection / delivery category" => select 'QM not active' checkbox, for consumption type "BLANK" and "E".

b) Goto QM Config - Quality Management => Quality Inspection => Inspection lot creation => Inspection for Goods Movement => Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type => select MvT 653 and 953 to see if there is also the checkbox "QM not active" activated.

c) If the above cases are alright, then check with ABAP consultant if these above logic in your codes are getting skipped programmatically during return stock posting, because of logic applicable for other plants, etc.

Thanks,

Arijit

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please confirm if your issue is resolved. Also let us know if there was some coding/program/existing enhancement related issues, which were blocking your process.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Actually I didn't find out any enhancement or .. to activate movement type 653 to create inspection lots althought the movement type QM deactivate is checked.

Finally I gave up and accept the situation which the movement 653 will trigger QM inspection, no matter we set deactivate QM inspection or not.

Sorry I didn't reply you soon.

BR

John.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The movement type 653 is related with the lot origin 05. (not 06)

If you want to control lot creation for origin 06, check below and define another delivery type.

SPRO > Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Inspection at Shipping > Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type

Regards