cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Feedback about Service Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to get feed back from our customer regarding the service provided after Service Request is closed,  and Survey Results should be stored against Service Request after Customer submit the survey.  We are sending Survey link to the customer via Mail. Transaction No, Customer No are available in Mail form as an attributes.  But Transaction No or Business Partner No's are not transferred to Survey link as a parameter. when customer clicks on Survey, so linking of Survey results with Service Request not fails.  Any suggestion how to achieve this

Thank you for your help.

Regards.,

Robin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Niranjan,

I think your requirement could be achived by the E-Mail Repsonse functionality in particular the E-Mail Threading sub-topic, which are explained under

E-Mail Response Management System - SAP Library

Maybe you can create a thread in the area CRM Interaction for your requirement, cause these functionality isn't restricted to Servicerequest.

Best Regards

Gerhard

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gerhard,

After some months of exploring some solution, I am coming back on SAP side to generate survey following service request. We are indeed using ERMS for our SAP CRM but I am wondering how to you use it for survey.

Indeed, my first problem is to identify the survey answered by the customer to link it to the SAP object.

If you send a mail form to customer in which there are some attributes of the object (SAP ID for example) + the survey link:  how does the customer send the survey back? How do you keep the mailform attributes to the survey ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Anaïs

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anais,

I'm not a expert in these Mail/Survey scenario, but the relevant scenario in the Standard is the ESSC scenario. You found these in the Tx. CRM_SURVEY_SUITE under node IC-Customer Survey.

If the Survey Link is send out and filled out the values are stored properly. However the Interaction Layer data is missing in these context (filling a survey from Web-UI versus filling a survey embedded in a One-order document).

To achive the required functionality, you could add the "One Order document Guid" that generated the survey in the mailform used to send the survey and add the 1order guid to the survey url to use it  as a hidden field in the survey.

You need to catch it in the PBO module. It will be contained as an entry in the IT_APPLICATION_PARAMS table. Then you handle the value of these entry (GUID) and you get it back in the PAI to include the survey to the One-Order document using functionmodule like CRM_SURVEY_FILL_1O_SURVEY.

I hope these information will assist passably.

Regards

Gerhard

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard.

Thanks a lot for your helpful reply!

The hard point for me is to understand how do you add the  "One Order document Guid" to the survey URL? Is that in the PBO module that you mentionned?

Indeed, I generate URL in the crm_survey_suite but this URL is static and will only link to the survey. How and when the GUID will be added then?

The purpose is that user will have survey link + one order GUID. Then when coming back to SAP, we will be able to analyse it I guess.

Thanks a lot for your help and clarification on the subject

Anaïs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When service request is closed, Can we make a field populated with service request number in survey itself. that field itself should be non editable, Then it would have been easy.

Other way could be submitting survey with emails, We can include Service request number in the subject line of the email while the email is received , we can read the subject of incoming email and attach survey to same.

Thanks

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your reply..Resolved by activating Business Functions

CRM_IC_CEBP

CRM_SHSVC.

Regards.,

Robin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

After activating the business functions, we get additional functionality for service request. Which one is used to link survey back to service request.

When customer is submitting the survey, you provided the link of respective Service request right.

Thanks

Ajay

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Robin,

We are working on a customer requirement to have feedback about service request. We have analyze some SAP standard solutions but could not figure out how to get the feedback from a customer that is automatically linked from the survey to the service request.

You talked about activating some business functions. Can you tell me more about the functionnality that allows those functions?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Anaïs Jaussaud

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anaïs,

there is a lot of Standard options in the IMG under

Customer Relationship Management

.Transactions

..Settings for Service Requests

...Questionnaires

...Customer Surveys

Additional there are determination criteria for determination of the Survey via determination rule.

Best Regards

Gerhard

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gerhard,

Thank you for your reply. I have seen this functionnality but I've got some questions about the usage of it.

When sending the survey, how is the customer receiving it? Is it a link or a file? Do the customer need to have access to the system ?

Moreover, the most important point is how to get the data answered from the customers.

I have seen that I can decide when I do send the survey and that's a good thing. However, my problem now is more how to collect and where are the data going to be analyzed?

Thanks a lot for your precious help,

Regards,

Anaïs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to to achieve this functionality.

I have similar requirement, I am able to assign the Mail form template and Survey template to Category in multilevel categorization schema. When the service request is close the system is sending a survey mail with survey link to customer. I have used CRM_SVY_SERVICE_PAI for call back to PAI and Callback to PBO is empty.

When the customer reply, I am not getting the results back to service request.

I am able to see the empty survey in service request and I can fill this manually, any help this is very much appreciate.

Regards,

Niranjan

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Niranjan,

Sorry I won't be able to help you as we have not investigated more on the subject.

Some of our peers have done some research but as SAP does not answer to the requirement, they are using another famous survey functionnality not link to SAP.

Regards,

Anaïs