cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run a Report in SAP CRM

0 Kudos

Hello Good Morning Guru's. i had a issue saying the following error message.

Note detail about Error:

URL:http://sap204 philips.gov.us:8000/sap/bw/bex call was terminated

the termination occurred in the system with error message 403 and for reason forbidden.

The selected virtual Host is 0

I had seen in SICF t.code and selected the navigated to Default_host and activated the node. is this the exact process to be solved this issue or any need any inputs that i missed out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

HI Gurus.. Issue with BI Report

I am not able to launch any BI reports(all standard) available in CRM in UI. on execution I am getting error  -"Accessing iFrame - Error name: TypeError. Error message: Object doesn't support this property or method".

All middle ware settings are in place and all BI templates have been activated. I am able to run reports in BI.

Is it necessary to have Portal integration for CRM reporting or we can get data fro reprot directly from BI without Portal integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow this SDN thread...

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for reply. if i am not wrong we need to deactivate the objects once and again need to be activated, right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

right...

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

even after activating and deactivating the service objects in SICF transaction. we are still facing the same issue. any more inputs to solve the issue..

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Yes, you have to activate "default_host > sap > bw > bex" internet service in SICF at corresponding server in order to be available.

Kind regards,

Bruno

0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah we had maintained as same for internet service in SICF and even checked with SE80 transaction. Going to utilities-->settings--> Internet transaction server (Tab) and set " on selected site". All the customization is correct. till getting error.

if i am not wrong should we maintain full path

http://sap204 philips.gov.us:8000/sap/bw/bex 

by going to SMICM and should the full HTTP to be maintained here?

In present at client had been maintained "sap204 philips.gov.us".

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

You can try one more thing. Can you activate all services under 'defaul_host>sap>bw' node?

Kind regards,

Bruno