cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO delivery items cannot be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am trying to create a delivery & getting an error NO delivery relevant items. I have checked the copy control, item category, delivery dates & blocks for delivery in the order. Everything seems fine can some one please advice is there any other possible reason for the same. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

If the schedule line is confirmed ?

Can you please tell us to which standard schedule line it is similar to ?

If there are already deliveries available for this material please check  the goods movement tab in the delivery to see if it is looking for special stock.

If yes please check if inventory with special stock is available for the combination of plant and storage location.

Let me know the findings.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the schedule line category determination and the schedule line cat determined.

In the schedule line category ( VOV6) check the field " Item relevant for delivery" if unchecked please check it.

Regards

Kishor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

There are many possibilities to get the same error as you mentioned

1.Check the sales order status whether the order completed or not (check incompletion log) and the status of the sales order.

2. enter the correct shipping point in VL01n.

3. check the schedule lines in sales order and  check the confirmed delivery date and enter the same date in VL01n

4.Check whether the material stock is available or not

Hope this will solve the issue

Thanks,

Anil.G

former_member183501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello .

Please check via  1st-  VA03> Environment >Display Document Flow. It seem Delivery has already created.

2ND- VA03 >Environment>Status Overview  here check the current Header status and Item status.

Regards

Kamlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please check the Schedule line categories settings.

Regards

SD

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Check the delivery is already been done or not. Also check the material type for the same.

Hope this will help you in some case.

Regards,

kundan

vidyasagar24
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

How many line items are there? you need to check delivery date of each line item in schedule line item.

- Vidya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya There are  9 line & have checked the delivery date it is fine. Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a delivery & getting an error NO delivery relevant items

Two things,

1) Check whether the sales order is credit blocked or not (Sales order->header->status tab). If then, release it in t.code VKM3

2) If the credit status is fine, then in t.code VL01N, in the selection date field enter some future date and then try.

Regards,

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your order schedule line Tab whether the all the quantity's are delivered,also check the item category settings along with confirmed qty in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva I have checked the schedule line tab & item category setting it is fine. Thanks