cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time Vendor Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to create a One time vendor payment report. I thought this can be done using a query. But later i realised that BSEC cannot be used as a Join. So please advice how can i create a query for values line Document number, clearing doc, One time vendor details, etc.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

You can get this details from FBL1N report. But you have to select one time vendor account group from dynamic selections of the report. After select it,execute it and also design the layout as per your requirement.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

FBL1N doesnot have many fields which are specific to one time vendor account.

Thanks,

Jyoti

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

May I know what are the fields you are looking.

Regard,s

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Please check the below reports already exits in SAP to fulfill your requirement.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am looking for fields Name1, 2,3,4, Postal code, bank key, bank account, tax number 1 -4, from the invoice line items and not from one time vendor master.

Thanks,

Jyoti

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

If it is not available in FBL1N report. Then you can add these fields from table BSEC in OBVU.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jyothi,

If you want to create your own report then you have to go for Z Development,  take the help of ABAP consultant for creating the report.  Thanks.

Regards.

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

OBVU is giving an error that BSEC maintainance dialouge is not defined.

Any other way of fetching this?

Thanks,

Jyoti

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Then check with your technical team for select maintenance allowed indicator for the table BSEC.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

I can give you one time vendor details,

Creation of one time vendor process is as same as creating normal vendor.  But we have only one vendor master record for all one time vendors with the only sufficient details like recon account and we have to select the tick box (One time Vendor) while creating the vendor Group for the master record.

While posting the document for one time vendor system populate the master record screen where you have to enter all the details of that particular vendor transaction and post. That's it clearing part is as normal as the other vendors.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, this is ok but what i want is to create a query report using tables but i cant use BSEC. So how do i create a query to get the master details for every doc posted one one time vendor.

Thanks,

Jyoti

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

You cannot create a query with it. Because it is a structure. Better go with I have suggested in my earlier reply.

Regards,

Mukthar