cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to raise an invoice to a property?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to raise an invoice in SAP to a property, so when creating the Sales Order I use the same property for sold to & ship to (7number).

I have been told that it is not possible to invoice in this way, but I am sure that you must be able to.  It is a one of scenario in which a customer site is paying for works rather than the head office.

The only alternative I have been given so far is to create the property again but as an Administrator, but we don't really want to do this.

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you assigned your 7XXXXXXX as one of the payer for your administrator 8XXXXXXX in XD02...

Please try.

Note: Please be clear on your requirement--You can invoice on anything in this world if this was maintained in SAP as material or something..

Pl dont use words like property(What is Property--you need to inform)--which reduces the interest of members to help you out..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have been told that it is not possible to invoice in this way

Your explanation is not clear to understand what exactly your issue is and what do you mean by property ?  For example, you can very well invoice a customer as long as the partner determination procedure, and other configuration are in line with standard SAP configuration.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  Thanks for the response.

My issue is that I need to raise an invoice to a customer (property not administrator), but rather than it being sent to the main customer Head Office (Administrator - 8XXXXX), the invoice needs to go to site level (Property - 7XXXXX).

I can create the sales order in this way, where the Sold to & ship to Party are both Property (7XXXXX) but SAP does not let you invoice.

Does SAP in general allow this, or can you only generate an invoice for an Administrator (8XXXXX)?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you input the Sold To in VA01, automatically, the other partner functions like Ship To, Bill To and Payer will flow in sales header tab "Partners".  Also from your comments, it seems, this is delivery related billing in which case, try to execute delivery and billing.  Post here if you face any issue with that error message number

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I tried to edit the information in the Partners function area also, however you are not able to alter any of the partners, other than for Ship to Party.

Bill to Party & Payer are blue, so you cannot change this information.  I have also checked in the set up of the property and there is no corporate group.

I think I need to admit defeat here and just create the property again as an administrator....

Thank you anyway