Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizational Managment

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

i have received a peculiar issue from a customer and just checking how to resolve it.

When i go to pp01 and give us the object type as position if i click on Relationships infotype i can view the below screen like this

so the line 01 S 31000572 1 can be seen ,

but some other people logs in they are not able to see this line.

Could it be the authorization problem? or something else.

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

Sorry screenshot attached

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which relationship is it ? and valid from to valid to is not there in your screen shot.

cross check the other users and your authorizations are same or not ?

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Sure. i am checking the authorization only. Validity and all fine, same screen if i open those fields are not available. if others open they able to view itl.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not an authorization issue. Rather, it is related to user parameters. Please compare the parameter values for parameter POK. If memory serves me right, it is usually set to XXXX X.

You can check the parameters either in table USR01 or through transaction SU01/SU3.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

try playing around with the POK user parameter in SU01.  I bet this setting is different for the two users you are comparing.

This is what I was able to google about the different possibilities for this parameter:

1: Key (X:on; space:off) 2: Abbreviation (X:on; space:off) 3: Object period (X:on; space:off) 4: Relationship period (X:on: space:off) 7: Percent (X:on; space:off) 9: Relationship txt (X:on; space:off)

Good luck!

edit:  Donnie was sooner

Message was edited by: D. van Heumen

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donnie.

Excellent , issue has been resolved. yes problem with POK Parameter only.

Nice learning . thanks

Regards

Sriram

Answers (0)