cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lot generation upon creation of equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My scenario is ,equipment is linked with the asset master.when a new asset is captured new equipment will get created automatically.I want an inspection lot to be created automatically once the equipment is created.Can this be achieved in standard and if not how complex will be the development. Another query is can inspection type be activated to asset master just as it being done for material master.

Regards,

Muthukumar T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I forgot to mention the reason why i need this ,this process is a more like a incoming inspection and while creating the Purchase order from Procurement only asset master will be created and no material master will be updated.Please Help

Regards,

Muthukumar T

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthukumar,

If I understand, you want in the Purchase order during the goods receipt only will be created only the asset master (with equipment serial number as says Pete) but without an increase of material stock?

And also with this good receipt one inspection lot will be created also?

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier Covis,

Thanks for you replay,

If serial no management is configured then a equipment will be created ,but while doing Goods Receipt will be done for asset master data and not for the material master.Kindly Suggest a solution for this.

Regards,

Muthukumar T

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muthukumar T,

If this is a serialised equipment, then you can trigger an inspection lot from the goods receipt/issue.

Otherwise you will need to develop a solution.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Can you please explain a bit more on this