cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLI1BW

0 Kudos

Hi,

I executed the OLI1BW  for 2LIS_03_BF but encountered error message ;

DataSource 2LIS_03_BF contains data still to be transfered.

After successfully  Delta load Infopackage for 2LIS_03_BF to the PSA.

I checked the RSA7.There is Datasource 2LIS_03_BF with status in green displayed screen with Total 2.

I clicked on the Datasource, it go in to the displayed Monitor for qRFC screen and the data records displayed 0,

Can you please kindly advise why 2LIS_03_BF still contains data to be transfered ?

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

OLI1BW - for specific for the filling of set up tables in ECC system.

for delta records not use of the OLI1BW

it is the only full load and we can do first time full load form the setup tables.

please check the any queues SM13/RSA7/LBWQ.

Thanks,

Phani.

0 Kudos

Thank you Rama and Kondanda,

Have successfully done.

Do you know why the RSA7 BW Delta Queue Maintenance screen the Column Total displayed 2,

but the Data records  displayed 0 when we clicked on into the same DataSource in the Monitor for qRFC SCREEN.

Thank you

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When RSA7 shows some number in total column against your data source mean there are records in delta queue.

You can trigger your delta info pack, it pulls 2 records and later see at RSA7 will shows as 0 against to your data source.

from google search please find best document about RSA7.

use search term as "Delta Queue Demystification ".

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your data source have delta pointer. then why your using T-code - OLI1BW ?

Filling setup tables only use full when we load data thru full load or repair full request.

You need to check at SMQ1/LBWQ/SM13/RSA7 - some where records will be exist. so it won't allow you to fill setup tables. if All queues have 0 records then only we can fill setup tables.

Mean while try to delete setup tables data thru LBWG and later try to fill set up tables.

Thanks