Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer information Pop up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SAP, I have been working for Customization and Development for MS Dynamics CRM. There I was able to pop up the information of the customer if had the guid which is unique id, is it possible in SAP too ?

Thanks,  

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

of course its possible to popup such information - but you have not given any detail about the implementation requirements which is why no one is offering more detail for a solution as yet.

Aside from any GUID - customer master starts with table KNa1 - which is keyed on KUNNR but you may well have a GUID available, too, for you in your environment - in addition to KUNNR.

tell us about the environment your are working in - and what you want to achieve and what you have available technically so far. Consult with a developer if you have one to hand.

0 Kudos

@Steve Thanks for response

Here is the scenario,

Suppose its a call center

Agent gets a call from customer, when he answer the phone, on his computer  can we trigger a pop up of the information (from SAP it can be SAP native page) of the current customer who is calling?

I could do it in MS Dynamics CRM by doing something like

when customer call we have the phone no.
using phone no we query the crm to find out the GUID, after that we put that GUID in a url and open it in a tab which shows the customer information(Which MS CRM contains)

URL would be

window.open(<servername>:port/blah/blah/GUID)

The question is can I replicate the situation in SAP?

Thank you,