cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification on interfaces PROXY to JDBC & Viceversa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am all the interfaces like PROXY to JDBC & vice versa.

From starting the interfaces we are facing some problems like data missing

up to now as per my knowledge what ever data pi received same will send to SAP.

but they need conformation..

they need one acknowledgement for each record. when data will come that pas  to receiver and again it will pass to retune this data will gone to receiver.

Please tell me  some guidance how to solve this issue..

I have to create pass though scenarios for all interfaces or what ?

If create when proxy to Jdbc means we don't have any CC in sender side. how we will create that?

In jdbc to proxy it is possile to create CC . but JDBC sender side is a ASYNCHRONOUS..

Please help me out.

Thnks in advance....

regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Kindly change your design approach as below it could be easy to achieve your requirement.

1. Abap proxy->PI->JDBC-Async

2.JDBC->PI->RFC -asyn

Best Regards,

Monikandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monikandan,

It already in live production. so we have to changes in DEV then we move to PRD.

IT is possible to change modification.if please tell me..

suppose it is proxy to jdbc interface... they are pushing the data from proxy it will come to PI and it stores in Database...

\my question is how it is possible to when PI sym receive one record then it will return to client (Like acknowledgement)

second one is JDBC to PROXY interface... in this scenario here jdbc is asynchronous. by using request response bean we can change as synchronous.. and it will pick the files from Database tables.. how it will send the acknowledgement to client..

Please guide me..

Thank u

regards,

Raj .

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

How you are updating in DB table and which type of acknowledgement you need to send back to SAP.

Iam not sure it possible to achieve through request/response bean for proxies.

Explain clearly.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monikandan,

actually what happened is some interfaces are running daily basis. In that client is pushing the data through proxy / toad tool, then PI will receive some data and it pass to receiver system like database/ ECC.

When Proxy is pushed it will stores in Database

Jdbc  is pushed it will stores in ECC system.

Here the problem is PI will send what ever data getting that is pass to receiver, but client said some data is missing whether proxy,toad or PI, where is the problem. that why they need a acknowledgement In PI side.

In PI what data we getting that one copy goes to client system.(this is the MAIN ROLE).

Please suggest how to solve..

thank you,

regards,

Raj

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check in SXMB_MONI compare the data with source data,If data is correct in SXMB_MONI and then take the source xml payload and test it with message mapping, then check whether the source data successfully reached target structure with right data.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monikandan,

In PI all are working good means what ever data we PI got ,that should passing to receiver..

Here the problem is they need a one conformation what data they sended...

I have to implement another Communication Channel or new interface develop or ...

is there any possibility to develop pass through scenario? How to develop? How to give the connectivity ?

Proxy to Jdbc //// Jdbc to Proxy ( we have this type of interfaces)

Give the guidance how to proceed.

regards,

Raj .

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Iam not sure your second interface will work,Kindly change your approach of second interface to JDBC->PI->RFC it will work,Instead of JDBC ->proxy.

Note: For ABAP Proxy to JDBC you are pushing the data through Service interface by calling the methods in sproxy here you are not using the adapter for sender but using the JDBC adapter for receiver.

Again for Viceversa like response from JDBC to serverproxy you have to use adapter as XI adapter as receiver and JDBC adapter as sender.So its not possible for synchronous.

So my advice is to change your second interface approach to JDBC->PI->RFC its a better choice without any queue problem from ECC side.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajiReddy,

Another solution to use acknowledgement is to make another scenario to verify that the data reached the target.  I want to mean this:

1. Proxy to JDBC. To have a Z table with the data sent, a new second scenario Proxy - JDBC with a SELECT verify the data has been sended and change a flag in the Z table. You can do it one per call or to do a night background proccess.

2. JDBC to Proxy. Work with three flags in the sender table:'' unmark, 'S' sended and 'R' Received. Your sender jdbc only mark the flag with 'S' and you do a second scenario Proxy - JDBC to mark the register with the 'R', if it is processed right. Depending your scenario you can do the sender jdbc takes the unmark and 'S' or only the unmark, but this decision will be important to make your second scenario.

On the other hang, you can set the alert monitoring to check if one message fails in the process and to check the queues all the days if one message is stuck.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can us transport level acknowledgement in the Asynchronous scenarios from an ccBPM.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhansu,

It is not a CCBPM. and also am using PI 7.1 Dual stack....

Please give some solution for this.

Regards,

Raji

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> It is not a CCBPM. and also am using PI 7.1 Dual stack....

Sorry, i could not understand the Qs.

PI 7.1 dual stack supports ccBPM.

Thanks,

Sudhansu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhansu,

actually what happened is some interfaces are running daily basis. In that client is pushing the data through proxy / toad tool, then PI will receive some data and it pass to receiver system like database/ ECC.

When Proxy is pushed it will stores in Database

Jdbc  is pushed it will stores in ECC system.

Here the problem is PI will send what ever data getting that is pass to receiver, but client said some data is missing whether proxy,toad or PI, where is the problem. that why they need a acknowledgement In PI side.

In PI what data we getting that one copy goes to client system.(this is the MAIN ROLE).

Please suggest how to solve..

thank you,

regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> Here the problem is PI will send what ever data getting that is pass to receiver, but client said some data is missing whether proxy,toad or PI, where is the problem

This requires an analysis where the message are failed/stuck.

1) You may want to check with client who triggers the TOAD if there are any failures in connecting to SAP PI.

2) Then in SAP PI you may check the queues, RWB for messages, etc.

3) Then in SAP ECC you may check the queues, sxmb_moni etc.

Thanks,

Sudhansu