cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR creation by MRP run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are maintaining the plan for material in MD61 for 3 months. When I run the MRP, the planned delivery time is considered for first PR only.

For the other 2 PR's, the delivery date is reflecting as the months first date. Please let me know if we have any configuration for correcting the delivery dates for all the months.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adithya,

Can you show us MD04 Snap shot after MRP Run?

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the screen

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those purchase requisitions have a rescheduling mesagge.

1. Note that the first LSF is from Dec 1st, you can not get a replenishment in the past...
  2. The second LSF is from Jan 1st, but because you have a delivery time, the replenishment order (the purchase requisitions) will have as a soonest day Jan 31th.
  3. The third requisition is ok, is being created in the same date than the LSF..

So the MRP is working ok, your problems are that you have forecast in the past and you have a planned delivery time that avoid the replenishment in an earlier date.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adithya,

I do not think there is any issue with your PR dates because from your First and Second Requirement if you do backward scheduling(As MRP does always) your order start date could be on past date based on you PDT which could not be allowed in your system based on current settings.

So MRP had adopted farward scheduling from MRP Run date with considering PDT it determined the dates for your First and Second Requirements.

Where as in your Third Requirement it could have done backward scheduling as order start dates might not be falling on past.

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the reply. I have checked it now by planning again. All the 3 PR's are creating with delivery 45 days from now. But is it possible that system considers 45 days from Jan for creating the second PR and Feb for creating the third PR so that the delivery date will be 45 days from the day 1 of the given month. Please help

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adithya,

MRP always does backward scheduling form requirement date to determine the procurement proposal start date if it is not possible then it does farward scheduling from MRP date not as you are expecting from Requirement date.

But I suggest you to explore and test on lot size procedure scheduling options in OMI4 configuration to see whether you can adopt any scheduling type which could fulfill your requirement for somewhat?

BR
KK

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

What you are observing on your system is according to the system standard design. Please read carefully the consulting note below, where this scenario is described:

52448 - MD01: Several order proposals on one day

In order to avoid this issue, you may allow the start in the past in customizing (transaction OPPQ).

BR

Caetano

Answers (0)