cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nakisa Org.Chart - FTE and HC showing N/A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Currently configuring Nakisa Org.Chart.

Nakisa 4.1 ( Sp2)

source: ou_fte

I have used custom type for the FTE analytics, getting empty boxes with N/A.

Tried the views in Org.unit hierarchy and in position hierarchy.

The configured custom views is visible in the http://sapdevnak.enwl.intra:54000/OrgChart/default.jsp#refresh. unable to see the FTE and HC values.

Need help on this.

Best Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you using a custom view?

Does the standard OU view work?

Are you using fully live analytics or hybrid (analytics from the DB) or staged (chart and analytics from the DB)?

If from the DB, are the analytics calculating correctly? (can you see them in the COUNTS table?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Currently using fully live analytics.

Reason for using curtom view --> I am not able to view the standard one.

Path used for standard

Ort.unit Hiearchy--> Views--> Enable/Disable views.

( View name-FTE, sub menu-- Analytics, Enable/Disable --tick is enabled by default, Default - tried to made it as default)  I am not able to view the FTE and Head count in the output , reason created custom view and able to see the boxes in the view.

Need your help to enable to standard one.

thank you in advance.

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suspect if you can't see the standard one then you aren't being assigned the HR role.

To ensure you can view either assign the HR role as the default, assign it to a SAP role and ensure you have that SAP role or make the view not secured (so everyone can see it).

Which option you take will probably be dependent on your requirements but if you are looking just to test/see this view then I would suggest making the HR role the default as the quickest (and easiest one to reverse) way.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Yes, I have made the Authentication Mechanism to Anonymous !!

Now assigned the HR role and mapped with SAP role. I am able to view the standard one.

Thank you for your help and support

Best Regards

Raja

Answers (0)