Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred while report execution in RZ23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create report for daily monitoring check list in RZ23N as below,

1) RZ23N ->Define Reports -> provided the data as shown in below screen shot and saved the data.

2) Back to previous screen, selected "schedule and execute reports" to generate the report.

provided the data as below and tried to execute directly but getting error "An error occurred while report execution", i have tried the same steps in multiple systems but had same issue. I am not sure whether the process i am doing is wrong or any issue with my system.

Also i have observed that, when i go back to RZ23N ->Define Reports -> Not able to find the previous created report i.e C1D_RPT.

Kindly help me to generate the daily monitoring check list from RZ23N or if any advanced process for the same.

System details: ECC 6.0 SPS21(No EHP),ORACLE 11.2, SUN OS

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I have customer that having similar enquiry. It is because they have maintained the RFCCall and RFClogon in the security (transaction RZ20).

If in the Security monitor structure you only have Log MTE attribute type nodes, then no data can be collected for CPH.

Perhaps you can try to use the transaction ST03 and select from the 'Analysis Views'->  'Load from External Systems' option.

Best regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gordon for your reply, the point "they have maintained the RFCCall and RFClogon in the security (transaction RZ20)" is not clear for me, Could you please provide the steps or screen shots of this. Also i am not able to see the option "Analysis Views'->  'Load from External Systems' in my ECC 6.0 SPS 21 version. Please help me to resolve my issue.

Regards,

Suresh