cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production order ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a production order, and on the component over view screen I see the committed qty is 0 for some components.(see screen-print called CO02. But if I select the component and click on the "Component availability" button at the bottom of the component overview screen, then I see the "Confirmation proposal" screen and I see everything is committed as per the requirement date. (500 EA for 12/15/14 for comp. 2).  If everything is committed on the requirement date, then why does the production order component screen show me zero as the committed qty?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi G S,

Please can you verify here in CO09 report to check the demand & supply status if  the same material could be committed to other orders. And with this in the COMAC can check in mass.

and see this link maybe can help you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3286299

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

the link is helpful and in my scheduling profile the "Conf available partial qty" is checked. So all my components should get a committed qty as per the least committed component. But that is not happening. The component list I have shown above is much smaller than the actual list. I just pasted a subset of the components. I have other components which are committed in full and in partial also. So wondering why for some components the committed qty is coming zero.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GS,

Please show us the CO09 snap shot with above order and What is the order status does it have MSPT in it?

BR
KK