Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign different addresses to different ERP Customers from BP

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since MDG supports multiple Customer/Supplier assignment to one BP, how can i assign different addresses, that i maintain at BP level, to different ERP customers? I see that only the standard address is getting copied to all the ERP Customers that i maintain under one BP. I want to assign different address to my Sold-to Customer and different one to Ship-to customer.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Do you mean you are assiniung customer account group 0001(Sold to) and 0002(Ship to) assign to same BP role (BP Grouping) with differnt number ranges) and want to maintain different addresses for them?

Do you want to create international address for them or same country only with different local address. There is one UIBB for addtional address but It again replaces Center address. Try with creating new local address there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You cannot assign different addresses to customers having Same BP as address data will be common for all the customers having same BP but you can maintain Customer Specific Data different for different Customers having same BP.

Regards,

Sudhir Wakodikar

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for the response. I understand that the address data is shared, but when i distribute my Customers or Suppliers from MDG system to the target ECC system where i am not using BP concept, i would want to distribute proper addresses for the Supplier and Customer and not the Default address from BP. Is there something in CVI that i need to do like implementing/modifying a BADI or is there a config?

Regards,

Kiran