Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Text in PO Item using ME59

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My requirement is to pass the text which is maintained in SO10(custom) and also the text which is maintained in the PR while creating the PO using the transactions ME21N and ME59.For ME21N i used a method "PROCESS_ITEM" of badi "ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST" it is working fine with ME21N. But for ME59, i used exit "EXIT_SAPMM06E_013" and i am getting the both texts,that is maintained using SO10 and the PR text by using READ_TEXT.After getting these two texts i am appending these two entries in to an internal table and calling the "SAVE_TEXT".But when this FM "SAVE_TEXT" is called, its returning sy-subrc = 0 but the text which i am passing is not reflected after creation of PO with ME59. Can any one help me out in this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regads

Mallikarjun Reddy G

5 REPLIES 5

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Note that the FM SAVE_TEXT will not perform any update operation in PM and certain other transactions, please check the below link.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

This may be the reason for your issue. Please try using BADI itself. I had the same problem with Orders which was later rectified using BADI.

Try for suitable BADI it will definitely help you in achieving this functionality.

Regards,

Satish

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I guess there is no suitable badi for my requirement, Hence i am trying to do it by implicit source code enhancement.

Regards

Mallikarjun Reddy G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallikarjun

Try using tcode ME59n for PR-->PO creation if it can be replaced by ME59.

Since ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST will trigger during this process of PO creation and you will be saved with your effort of creating implicit code enhancement.

Thanks and Regards

Kishan Shah

0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Can you please let me know what exactly would like to suggest me...?

0 Kudos

Hi Malikarjun

Just try to use tcode me59n instead of me59.Put a break point in BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST and check if it works.