cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear two posting in different vendor account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

does somebody know if it is possible to clear teo posting (one credit and one debit) posted in two differet vendor account?

Could I use f-44? Basically we posted an invoice in one vendor account and the DD in the other vendor account.

Thanks

Giulio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can clear both the vendor's. Please do following steps :

1. Go to transaction F-44

In account enter Vendor Code

2. Click on

3. Next Screen

4. Click on

5. Next Screen

In this case enter the another vendor code in Account and select document type as K (Vendor).

6. Next Screen

7. Click on

8. Next Screen

9. Click in. Res. items tab

10. Click on Document - Simulate

You can see Rs 18,000 which was Debit against one Vendor has been adjusted against another vendor.

Please note that we have taken Document number in selection just for illustration purpose only.

You are requested to do as per above steps and revert in case of any issues / clarifications / doubts.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys you are fantastic, thanks a lot to you all. I followed Mukthar instructions and I was able to clear.

Inthiyaz you are right, the correct things was to reverse the debit posting, but for reason I am not going to explain that was not possible, so I decided to clear with f.44

Thanks again to all of you for the help

Regards

Giulio

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, It is possible. Go to F-44 input the vendor and select the process open items button after that click on over view button here you can find chose open items option,again input another vendor and select on process open items. Here you get all line items of both vendors. Select the document which you want to clear from the list for both the vendor,simulate it and save.

Regards,

Mukthar

kingofthe_ring
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Giulio

Greetings for the day

Yes, it is possible as long as the balance is zero. Select and activate the line items and save to post the clearing document.

Best Regards

nisitshah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Which entries to pass exactly..?..

Please clear your requirement in detail...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giulio,

I have't understand the issue,  why you want to clear one vendor invoice with another vendor document? Is it posted wrongly to other vendor?  If yes then as per the Accounting standards you can not clear.  You have to reverse the documents and post correctly.  Then you can clear.  If it is just a scenario then its fine you can do it.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

sure you can use f-44

open F-44 and then assign the first vendor account click on process for open item  then choose the invoice and click on charge off diff. at the header of the screen

then click on choose open item at the header also of the screen

and assign the second vendor account " do not forget the special GL indicator in case of D-PMT "

Regards