cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field "capitalized on" - Fixet Asset

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubts about Fixet asset integrating with MM. The Asset value is posted automactily by MIRO as well the MIRO document date is considered as a capitalized date on fixet asset máster data. My point is once we reversed MIRO suposed everything is reversed but the field capitalized date on fixed asset is not changed.

EG: There is a MIRO for Fixet asset "Y" and the document date is 12/17/14. Concluded MIRO the field "capitalized on (AKTIV) is updated as 12/17/14.

If I reversed MIRO by MIR8 10 seconds after that  the asset máster data will keep up the first date, even the first post was reversed.

Someone can explain me WHY this field "capitalized on" soffer no changes when post was reversed on MIR8?

Thanks in advance

Marcelo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Yes its a standard feature. There won't be any changes to the Capitalization date field with the subsequent postings.

Regards,

Sudhakar*

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

The system will capture the first acquisition date as capitalized date in the asset master. If you will do subsequent posting against the asset then it wont change this field.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

Thanks for you answer but indeed I am looking for understand WHY the field "capitalized date" soffer no changes once I reversed MIRO by MIR8. I wanna know if this scenario is a standard issue or if  there is another explanation.for it.

Thanks.

Marcelo Bernardo

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Yes, it is SAP standard behaviour. The field is updated once when you do initial acquisition posting. For subsequent postings it cannot update it.

Hope you are clear now.

Regards,

Mukthar