cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakdown Duration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need to calculate breakdown duration in SAP by excluding break timings based on shifts. Is it possible to configure in standard  through maintenanc ework center? Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nellaiappan N.P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nellaiappan,

A very natural and basic doubt every member would get here about your query is why you are relating the Technical Object to the MainWorkCenter. What is this situation asking for such report ? However, in case I chose to answer this, then it would be as under:

It is assumed that your query is about the Malfunction Notification field AUSZT. If you want to deduct the WorkCenter break duration from this value (from AUSZT value), then go for a development.

But as I said, it is difficult to understand the reason for the requirement of such report.

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member224809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the below function module and try to use with your scenario,

CX_SCHED_VIA_OPERATING_TIME

This FM will calculate breakdown duration based on the capacity calculations in workcenter.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Can you please explain the inputs which needs to be passed in the above mentioned FM.

former_member224809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

• Pass malfunction start (AUSVN)/end date (AUSBS) in - I_DATE_START/I_DATE_END
  • Start time (AUZTV)/ End time (AUZTB) in - I_TIME_START/I_TIME_END
  • OBJID from workcenter in - I_ARBID
  • KAPID from Workcenter in - I_KAPID
  • Factory calender in - I_FACALID
  • And X in - I_FLG_CAP_SCHEDULING
  • And result we get in - E_DURATION_SEC in seconds

Regards

Varun.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable & helpful reply. I have tested in my development client. Please find the below screenshots & I have given the inputs as mentioned in your previous reply and got the outputs. But the duration calculated is 1406 sec, but for the given inputs it should be 1500 sec. So Please clarify on what logic, duration is calculated in the FM.

Request your inputs please

Please find the screenshots also,

FM Input

FM Output

former_member224809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the PP workcenter capacity header for details in std available capacity and share screenshots

Regards

Varun.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Sorry for the late reply. Please find the below screenshots of work center

former_member224809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As data from std capacity availablity, break between shifts is 1.50 hrs, 30 mins per shift.

And the break time between the start and end time of your maintenance is 96 secs.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable replies and i will calculate the same using User exit with the help of ABAPER's and herby I have closed the thread also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nellaiappan,

As per your query in standard SAP it is not possible to calculate breakdown hours shift wise.

You can develop customize field shift in order / notification for tracking shift wise report .

you can refer this link

IW41 this transaction use for calculating actual labour working hour on that breakdown.

So I hopeful this will help you.

Thanks,

Sagar Kumbhar

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nellaiappan,

Kindly refer below thread for your reference.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But my client dont want to use IW41 separately but the system should calculate the breakdown duration by excluding break timings automatically. Is it possible through shift definitions & shfit sequences & breakdown schedule by mapping it with maintenance work center?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nellaiappan,

As far as i have seen, there is not standard option available to get this calculation.

Since the Break down duration is calculated from the time equipment is breakdown and once the equipment is back to operation. So this will calculate the total history.

You need to develop a custom functionality to get your issue resolved.

Regards

Terence