cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible assign or nominate successors who are outside the direct reporting hierarchy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts Nakisa,

I received questions about whether the Nakisa architecture for succession planning allows or not assign successors for a particular individual that is in my reporting hierarchy. This subordinate has a successor, to be nominate or assigned that is out of the my reporting hierarchy for that manager.

We perform a series of analyzes and debugging in RFC module functions programs triggered by Nakisa and realized that the organizational vision 'TMC_MAN_DIR_REP' is used both to set up the regulatory my reporting hierarchy as the list of successors to be assigned ou nominate.

It is possible to make a change at this point, where it is possible to build a differentiated call by selecting an organizational vision personalized by the customer?

Any sugestion is welcome!

Best regards

Marcelo Casaca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

The view you describe (TMC_MAN_DIR_REP) is used to generate the org structure. The ability to access employees outside of the reporting structure is controlled by sub-views. It can be quite complicated, but if you look through the configuration of HR-OCI you can figure it out.

Best regards,

Luke