cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why assign Delivery type again in "Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule" in STO

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I tried to search some documents/link which can give enough information on my query but unfortunately did not find that's why I am posting my issue here.

My query is related to STO configuration I am bit confuse on some fields functionality.

MM >> Purchasing >> Purchase Order >>  St up Stock transport order >> Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule.

Actually I want to know the functionality of highlighted fields. We are also working Inter .Intra company STO but these highlighted field are not in used I what to know the is the exact functionality of these fields.

1. Perform Shipment Scheduling  >> If we activate this check box then would we able to do shipment for relevant deliveries ??

2. Use Route Schedule for Shipment Scheduling ??

3. Delivery Type for Stock Transfers Within a Company Code >> we have already assign Delivery type then why this field ask to assign delivery again ?? or this option gives us the another option of delivery type ... If I assign another delivery type ..then I would have 2 options of delivery type ??

4. Delivery Type for Stock Transfers Between Two Company Codes ?? same as above ??

5. Delivery Type for Transfers to Consignment Stock >> any scenario where we use inter company with consignment process??

6. ATP: Profile at Requirements Level for APO ??

I don't want copy past from performance assistance/F1/sap help ...I expect some real time or valuable answers from your sides.

Awaiting your precious reply.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can anybody help me out on my query ??

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

Let me see if I have this right. You DON'T want information quoted from performance assistant.  You DON'T want information quoted from F1 help.  You DON'T want information quoted from help.sap.com.

95% of what I know about SAP, I learned using these sources. I guess your standards are a lot higher than mine. These are normally the FIRST places I look when I have a question about SAP.

I wish I knew some better sources of SAP information, but I confess that I don't. Anyhow, here are some other ways to get info that are not on your 'exclusion list', perhaps one of these will be satisfactory to you.

Another good source of SAP information

Yet another good source of SAP information

And another good source of SAP information

Best Regards & Good Luck!

DB49

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Let me correct myself,

As I have already gone through the performance Assistance/F1 to understand the functionality of these fields but was not able to understand that's why I wrote no performance Assistance/F1. I just wanted experts view if they can explain the functionality of these fields in easy way.

I tried to search the functionality of these fields in SCN Forum but unfortunately did not find any clue..finally I put my query in SCN forum thinking that somebody may explain the functionality of these fields in better way.

Thanks