Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when the sold to party is changed, all the texts are erased

jimmy_chan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In VA02, When the sold to party is changed, all the texts are erased,  how can disable this function?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implement OSS note 1640239 - Texts are determined again when a partner is changed

to make the system work like you want

jimmy_chan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen L

Thanks your help , The note match my case. But the note 1640239 is for CRM compenont.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops, I am sorry, overlooked this fact.

I browsed some more notes and come actually to the conclusion that it is the designed way in a ERP system. Those notes are 325954, 394780 and 450696

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

There should be a text determination in place from the customer master to sales document may be for header and item as you haven't specified.

You can go to VOTXN --> select object sales document --> Header/Item which ever is relevant for you --> Text determination procedure assignment--> and de-assign your document type or item category will disable this function for the concerned document type or item category.

similarly if it is in item level then

Thanks,

Sridhar.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are the texts from the Sold to party - Customer Master Texts or the texts specific for Material?

Regards,

SRK

jimmy_chan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The texts is my custom text , it is not relate to customer master or material master.

Best regards,

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chan,

At Sales Order level kindly simulate the case by having the Sold to Party and check the log as shown in the below screen.

Then remove the Sold to Party and check the log . Hopefully it might give a clue to identify the root cause.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chan,

I hope with custom text, you mean text maintained in SO10. Where this text in Sales order for said Sold-to Party was being displayed?

Regards

SD

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jimmy,

In the same lines as SD, explain more about custom text - source, at what level of sales order - header or item, what is the text id, give a screenshot and how are the orders created?

TW