Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL02N Devivery User Exit

former_member200701
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,VL02N

I have a scenario where Pricing should be copied from STO PO to Delivery document and by which, the Excise values maintained in the delivery document should be posted upon PGI. In Standard, Excise values maintained in the STO PO is the ones which are getting posted upon PGI.

In order to achieve my requirement, I have tried the below User exit which was very helpful but the Delivery pricing (KOMV) component was not available in the mentioned User exit.

EXIT_SAPLFMR4_002 (Include ZXFMCU08)

Can anyone please suggest an User exit, which has all the below 4 components?

T_ACCHD

T_ACCIT

T_ACCCR

KOMV

6 REPLIES 6

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I am not sure, why in the Business process, excise values are being captured in Delivery which I never come across.  Please explain the Business Process in detail based on which, some alternate solution can be proposed.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you for your reply.. Following is the business scenario,

For the Factory to Depot STO PO, we have maintained excise values in the PO, excise value calculation is from Material retail price.

Assuming the Material price is 100 Rs. and Excise value is 10.36 in STO PO.

And during delivery, Material batch can be changed.

Assume, Batch Prices are.

Batch 0001 - 100 inr MRP

Batch 0002 - 110 inr MRP

In delivery, if "0002" batch is chosen, price should be redetermined to 110 and by which STO values will be changed accordingly.

And upon PGI, system should post the excise value which is calculated based upon new Batch price and not on STO excise value.

I have found the user exit to change the value upon posting Accounting document, i.e. I'm able to change the excise value to be posted. But in that exit. KOMV structure is not exist, due to which, excise value from new batch price is not being able to determined.

Please let me know if you have any other alternative solution for this, thank you.

Regards,

Muthu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this customer exit EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001 . Enhancement Component MB_CF001.

Thanks,

Rohith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

If this is the case then determine the price based on the batch directly in the billing document.

Normal this is followed across all industries. In case of STO prices & duties will be determined in billing document only. If you want to determine from PO then check copy controls price source(From PO) from delivery documents to billing documents. If this is the case then you have to ensure same condition types are placed in both the pricing procedures(PO & Billing document).

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May i know why You are trying at exit level?? (the excise price from PO through Delivery)

Normally--In these kind of cases, process will be like below:

1.PO>>>STO DL(prices from PO)>>>Proforma invoice(Prices from STO Delivery)>>>Then Excise invoice based on Proforma..(This was followed from SD point of View)

2.The same can be done from MM side too like below:

PO>>>STO DL>>Excise Invoice based on Movement type(J1IS & J1IV).

I am interested to know -Why are you picking all prices from Delivery that to by using exits..

Note: If your requirement is just to create excise values with excise invoice--may be the first approach can be followed...

Pl Update..

Phanikumar