cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make data available in SAP PI from SAP BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have certain data in a INFOCUBE ie in SAP BI and as per my requirement i want to push that data to SAP PI

Can I get to know the process to make data available to SAP PI from SAP BI..?.

It would really helpful if i get the step by step procedure for the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Foram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Foram,     we are waiting more info for help you. Anyway, BEX is used for extrac and process information in BI-BO environment, Universe,Web Intelligence, Crystal etc , and PI for move and connect different business and between different source and targets, doing some transformation normally in the interfaces, so I am not sure about your scenario. Could you provide us more information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Foram,

If you have a BEx query already in place, then you have the option of using APD as well, in case you are dealing with less data.

Thanks and regards,

Prachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Foram,     Why do you want to use PI in order to move the data? can you add more landscape info? Thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP PI is the interface to move file from one system to other system like BI, R/3 etc.,

Create open hub on top of Info cube based on your requirement. Create logical path and assign physical path to logical path using T-code FILE. Provide that logical path in Open hub destination where the file will be placed. Then SAP PI team will pick that file and process that file as per requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Sekhar.