cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config.document For performance management system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please send me the Config.Document for Performance Management System(PMS). I got all the T code which relevant for the same. But don't know about the process and how to map the same in SAP.

Please help me.

thanks and regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not a good approach in SCN to ask for getting documents send by mail as it turns the purpose of online knowledge exchange (1:n) absolutely useless.

If somebody has such document then he should better create a SCN document or wiki so that future searchers can benefit from it as well.

Your discussion will just turn into noise since others will come and add their email addresses and ask if you ever got a document. This will happen for many years until a moderator locks this question or it is rejected at all. And during all this time you will get emails for each reply.

And if there is one who could send you such document, then he could not benefit from it, since it cannot be proved by moderators and given points would need to be revoked as it could be treated as point cheating.

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Jürgen for the clarification.

I've understood that it was not allowed insert mail into a discussion but it was good if you ask something and you show it in the profile, but your explanation have a sense.

I too despite not being a newbie I still have something to learn about the rules .

Sorry Suresh for the bad hint.

Regards

Roberto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone guide me on documentation on how X matrix can be best configured in SAP.

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

if you want to receive some doc you should make visible your email on your profile.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Roberto,

thanks for the reply. I have changed the privacy setting in profile. Now every one can visible my email.

Pls help me if you have any document related to PMS.

Thanks,

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

sorry I don't use PMS, I only give you the possibility to receive an answer .

Regards

Roberto