Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JcO error message: CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED in SAP IdM

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have completed the necessary steps to setup a secure communication between SAP IdM and an ABAP system.

I used the following article and SAP Help: Securing Connections to AS ABAP with SNC - Security and Identity Management - SCN Wiki

I don't see any error messages in the SNC configuration but I am getting the following error message in SAP IdM 7.2 SP09 when testing a job:

18.12.2014 09:23:07 :I:Successfully created JCo3Proxy.

18.12.2014 09:23:07 :I:JCo3Proxy: Created/updated destination 'NSPCLNT100' for repository 'NSPCLNT100'.

18.12.2014 09:23:07 :E: - com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Initialization of destination NSPCLNT100 failed: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED)

18.12.2014 09:23:07 :E:Exception reading table: 'TSAD3T' com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Initialization of repository destination OEOCLNT100 failed: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED)

Any clue?

Regards,

Ridouan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ridouan,

glad that you are able to get some value from the wiki.

I would check the dev_rfc trace file on the ABAP server for more error information. Also there has to be an authentication from IdM to the ABAP backend therefore the developer work traces may also provide more clues (dev_w* traces on the application server the snc connection is made to). Note 495911 details the trace required here.

There could be a number of causes here e.g due to credential problems the wrong PSE file is used at runtime for example or certificates exchanged to a different PSE. So on both IdM and ABAP server you should run the sapgenpse seclogin -l to confirm that the correct SNC PSE file is being used for SNC especially if there are multiple PSE files.

Thanks,

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys.

In transaction SNC0 I had all the options checked.

Removing the CPIC options solved my issue.

Regards,

Ridouan

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ridouan,

Please make sure SNC is enabled and configured in the right instance of the application server.

You never know, simple ABAP system restart might do the trick for you.

Regards,

Jai