Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Valuation wagetype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In the screen below -

When i am selecting the wage type in yellow box- it is only giving me secondary wage types options,

though i have copied one "absence valuation catalogue wage type" Z123. which is not getting in F4 list?

Please Help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, enter your wage type manually and see as the dropdown might have many number of wage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have got it,, its working now, as i just put the Wage type manually and system took it...

thanks

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anuj,

The query which you have raised and your reply is completely different you wanted to see the wage type in drop down box where it is not appearing but you have configured it int he system then how can you say that i have added it manually then you could have done it manually only right what is the necessity of checking it in the drop down again.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venktesh,

Tell me if i am wrong,

When we add any wge type in the system, its supposed to be reflecting in the drop Down box,

When i went to the valuation screen where we mentioned the wage type to be paid out- it should have come in drop down but may be restricting in view as above said only 500 hits are there so meight be be we need to increase it to more..... but when we just type it also in the BOX system is taking it,

i don't need to add the wage type through Drop Down, if its configured well ?

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i mentioned earlier you know that you have configured wage type but it is not coming in the drop down i.e problem is when you click on drop down it connects to a table where it stores all the wage types which have been configured but Maximum no of hits are restricted to "500" then what we have to do to get the list of configured wage types in table increase the maximum no of hits then we can see configured wage types and concluded that we have configured wage types correctly.

Later either select it through drop down option or enter manually does not make any difference both are same.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for taking me in deep, and understanding,

i would better added it in to Drop down- as same as to mention in Cofig. doc  to Help End User.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the table there have more than 500 entries are there and due to this you can't unable to see your data. Once you will delete the 500 for output entries then you can get the all entry details of this table and also can found your Wage type.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you look at your table on the top you can see wage type (2) 500 entries found i.e table will show us 500 wage type only to change this value click on arrow mark "V"( it is exactly above "Wage type Long text" under restrictions light yellow color line exactly in the middle) Maximum no of hits change it to greater than 500 than you can see your wage type as well.

Regards

Venkatesh