cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation status/Equipement status linking URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

The need is that i must specify an enhancement for linking an operation status to trigger another status for an equipment.

the Operation contains 2 status (Good / Not Good)  =the Not good status enables the=> (Not Good for the equipment). I've already done the customizing for the status profile and authorization for each one.

I need answers (User exits, ..... etc) ASAP.

Krs,

F. Karim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You specifications are almost clear. Now the opinion is: You need to explore user-exit IWO10009 using FM STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN. 

- First of all, this might not work during Order Creation.

- During IW32, when First Operation status is set, the above FM should be used to change the Equipment user status.

- For capturing the operation change status you may have to take clues from this post

- If everything goes well, your Equipment status will be changed after Saving the Order.

Requirement being complex, this is a job for a skilled ABAPer. May wait for other experts opinions.

Best of luck

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

the Best Thank Youuuuu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karim,

The specifications are not clear for suggesting a solution using User-exit. Clearly describe with examples which status you are referring etc. Do you want to link both user statuses?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara for the quik answer,

The situation is this :

I have to create two kind of status profiles : One for the equipment and one for the operation.

The need is to automate the linking between : Good for use <=> Compliant

Not Good for use <=> Not compliant

Once One operation indicates that the status is not complaint,the status of the equipment (used in the order) will change to Not good for use.  

Waiting for your answer.

Krs,

F. Karim

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ZSTAT_PM is for Equipment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you have given both Good for use and Complaint statuses Init. status tick in the respective profiles, these are automatically connected in the beginning. Don't you need dummy initial status in both?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is in switching, when op is good => equipment is good, when op is not good => equipment is not good and so on.

Please Jogeswara, if you have a solution to automatically connect two kind of status for two kind of objects (op & equi) give it.  if you don't have a solution. I will be thankful for the effort.

I'm really in a rush