Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Output

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have the below requirement:

SO will be created always with reference to PO in the background. Now we need to pass this SO information to a third party system for which we are triggering an IDOC thru output type(ZOUT), but to trigger the Output we have some conditions like check the output type in PO for ex:if it has ZPUR then trigger otherwise not.

Now my concern here is how we can check the preceding document output type because we cant refer to VBFA while creation, since VBELN in VBFA will not be available in the creation time.

Please suggest how to arrive a logic for this.

Thanks,

Saravanakkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello  Saravanakkumar,

If my understanding is correct you are working on PO - SO process in which system creates Sales order from Purchase order.

Basically PO number is reflect to VBKD-BSTKD if Sales order is created from PO through Idoc type : ORDERS05.

we can get the PO number from Sales order as below.

And

pass these PO number to table NAST and get the output type.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to what has mentioned, I would suggest you to assign a routine to output type ZOUT in output determination procedure in which you can check if output type 'ZPUR' in PO has been triggered successfully. Make use of table NAST.

I'm sure that PO number would be coming in one of the fields of data which is being sent to create SO. I think that you might be using BAPI for SO creation, check in it and you would find PO number during runtime before save.

Regards

SD

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The concern here is how do we check the PO number because document flow table cant be used since VBELN no may not be there during creation time.

Besides there is another context where SO should trigger the ZOUT based on another Output type ZORD in the same SO - here also the challenge is how to check ZORD in NAST because we need to have VBELN to pass in the NAST but in creation how do we get VBELN no?

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravana,

Please tell me that how you are creating SO from PO data?

The more info you provide, more the chances of getting possible solutions

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create an incompletness procedure at header level where you check that field VBKD-BSTKD is filled, setting status for this field equal to 03, means blocked for delivery. Assign this incompletness procedure to your sales order.

In NACE, in V1 (sales), check what´s your procedure (standard V10000) and for the message your´re using, create a requirement that checks if sales order is blocked for delivery (check with abaper for coding)

Regards,

JM