cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Querying Hire date and system date using rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Scenario: I want to query the hire date (maintained in IT0041) and the system's current date.

Want to compare both the dates and need to check the condition hiring date should not equal to the current date, if yes employee is not eligible for certain benefits.

Please let me know how to solve this req using PCR.

Thanks in advance

Nandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

In which way you are giving bonus to the employee's ? if you are using IT 0014 / 0015 / 0267 then at the time of Master data maintaining you have to develop a program to check the Hire data from IT 0041 and Employee hired data from IT 0000 (action type Employee hiring first record in IT 0000) and dates are different then system has to allow to maintain the IT for bonus otherwise ERROR message has to get Employee was not eligible for Bonus.

Think in this way once. as our friend asked give the details like

how you give bonus to the employee

when you will give either at the time of Employee hiring only  (PA40) or after Emp hiring through master data maintain (PA30)

Regards,

Praneeth kumar

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate your requirement with an example so that it helps to understand clearly.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

My client wants to give certain bonus to the employees who are eligible based on certain conditions.

for that we need to check Employee's hire date with the system's current date.

if both the dates are same then the employee is not eligible for the bonus. There should be some difference between the hire date and the system's current date in order to be eligible to get the bonus.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not understand what exactly you are looking for take a scenario if an employee joins so and so date then how it should function what is the eligibility and explain it so that we can understand clearly.

Since as far i understand i can imagine that if an employee joins on 19.12.2014 and system date is 19.12.2014 how the functionality what is the requirement assume that employee is joined on 01.01.2012 and system date is 19.12.2014 here on what basis you are deciding whether employee is eligible or not for bonus give us some clarity with 2,3 examples.

Regards

Venkatesh