cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response capture with campaigns

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello - We need to capture response of the customers when we run the campaign and I am facing some problem and one more point which I want to share is its becoming very difficult to understand whether this can be achieved by standard or we need to change our solution and add the development to make it work.

With the BSP this is working fine where I am trying to launch the hyper link but the same scenario when I am trying to run with the http or https this is giving me problem its not launching the link. basically I am sending an hyperlink where the customer will launch the hyper link and answer the questions given and this will be captured backend of CRM where we create certain activities.

Kindly advise.

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Could you please tell us if the URL that you're sending to your customers can be accessed from outside your network? All we see in your last message is the error from your browser, but we cannot see if the URL is correct (which is stored in XML parameters of the survey repository).

Regards,

nicolas.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi - Extremely sorry to reply you late Nicolas was not here, please find the URL link that was generated with HTTP from CRM_SURVEY_SUITE. basically I am going to send this link via mail forms to the customer email address(yahoo/gmail,,,) they should able to launch this URL and fille the survey and SUBMIT so that we can able to capture all the details in SAP CRM.

Highly appreciated for your prompt response.

Rega rds

Vani

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas - Can you please advise?

Regards

Vani

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry but we still cannot see what the url is so it's impossible to test it. Can you launch it from your home without any connection to your company network?

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved by the SAP Note: 1848237 - Error on calling SICF service CRM_SVY_SERVER.

Thanks to every body who responded me.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello - when I am trying to launch the TRANSACTION LAUNCHER I am getting the following error "JAVABEANNOTSUPPORTED" basically when I am trying to read the xl file from the desktop that is NETWORK drive.

This is quiet urgent any prompt response will be highly appreciated and points will be awarded.

Can we launch the transaction laucher to launch on webui the SAPGUI Tcode for bespoke report which is used to create the mass update of records and this will be read from an external xl file which is available on desktop.

Regards

Vani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

whether this can be achieved by standard or we need to change our solution and add the development to make it work.

Yes, It's possible to achieve by standard functionality.

for other questions, you can go through link below. May be it's useful to you.

Rgds

Hari

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks So much Hari - we are following the same technique to use the mail form and embed the hyperlink(of questionnaire) in the mail form and running the campaign, but the problem is when I am generating the hyperlink with transaction CRM_SURVEY_SUITE and use HTTP/HTTPS, I am not able to launch the hyperlink but instead could able to do with BSP.

BSP cant be used or send to the external customers to capture the response. Therefore here we need to use the HTTP/HTTPS.

I am thinking to adopt another solution but unable to understand whether I could able to achieve by standard or it requires development.

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

I found below link which is specific to URL. Please go through if you have already not gone through.

SAP Library - Survey Tool

Rgds

Hari

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari - highly appreciated for your prompt response, I have already gone through this survey link, here in my scenario the INTERNET SCENARIO MAILTO will work.

Here I am unable to understand the statement given which is as follows:

"In this case, a mail client, for example, Microsoft outlook, needs to be set up in advance on the client machine. Survey results are sent to a CRM server mail user, that is a "Machine" User. From here, the results are routed to the CRM system for further processing.

Please correct me if I am understanding this correctly:

Does the customer-Business partner should have Microsoft outlook on his machine/Laptop to fill the survey - questionnaire.

Do we need to Setup the ERMS configuration?

Do we need to configure RULE POLICIES to take the mail and route it to SAP CRM.

Does this scenario work in SALES Professional or in the Interaction Centre.

Still when I am generating the URL link with HTTPS and testing from CRM_SRUVEY_SUITE its not launching the survey itself.

Thanks in Advance.

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

"BSP cant be used or send to the external customers to capture the response. Therefore here we need to use the HTTP/HTTPS."

With BSP you can send URL to external customers!! Only the thing is you must put ## at the end of the URL.  Are you doing this?

I am not finding any reasons for failure. Also go through below config guide and check if the steps that you are following are correct.

C22_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Rgds

Hari

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Much Appreciated, I followed the config doc. and also I added ## to the end of the link, I am getting the error message the Web page is not available.

You are absolutely right to capture the responses I need to go for HTTP/HTTPs. but when I generate the URL.

Can you please advise what should be done??

Thanks in Advance

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Could you please paste a screen shot indicating the error message and the step in which the error being thrown?

Rgds

Hari

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

please find the screen shot, this is when I am trying to launch from other network, that is when I am sending the URL link to any gmail/yahoo account, therefore when the customer launch from his side then this is giving the following message given below.

Regards

Vani